Has the list ever been polled to find out once and for all how many people
are FOR End Search and how many are AGAINST it?  Gaz, was it you running the
list of member profiles?  Did you ask that question in the profile?  If not,
can we do a quick poll somewhere and find out just how popular this
"feature" is?  And one more question: has sony *ever* commented on their
reasoning behind including this feature?  P.S. For having accidentally
erased some recordings, you can mark me down for "against".  Thank you.