I am having so much fun as a new MD user! I am recording live music for my
church and I am introducing many people to the wonderful world of MD.  I
would like to know what some of you are using for your live recording setups
(MD Deck, Mics, etc.) that give you a good result.

I am using a Sony MZ-R55 and a Sony ECM-MS907 stereo microphone. This setup
works okay, but I am looking to buy a better mic. The frequency response on
the MS907 is 100-15,000, and I would like a better sound.

Thanks!!

Wayne Loden
Southaven, MS USA