=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi

I have a question.  When recording from Minidisc to a PC CDR, you record =
each track as a wav file and then burn them from the wav files to the =
PC.

My question is, when burning a wav file to a CD, does the process =
automatically turn it into a CD Audio track?  Or is there something you =
have to do to urn it into a CD Audio track?

Thanks
Pete

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===