I just wanted everyone to know that I've handed-over the images and
information on my Media Gallery page over to Kohn of T-Station.net.  He
should be able to keep things up to date much more often than I could.
I'm glad to see someone with a great site take-over the Gallery.

Thanks to everyone who has sent images and info.  If you sent images that
were never added to my site, don't worry - they were all archived and
should appear on Kohn's site as soon as he has a chance to integrate
everything.

Thanks again,
Oscar