hi,
        i'm trying to narrow down a choice between a je 330 and 530. i have a 530
right now , but may send it back. compared to my old 510, i find the
controls very awkward and cumbersome. also, my winremote unit wont work
with it, and i dont want a 630 with keyboard input. i like the cut and
paste and batch titling of winremote, it rocks! the 530 has DSP atrac, the
330 4.5 . is that really a big difference? i record gigs on a mz-r30, so
does a better atrac have any benefit on those gig discs? is disc cloning an
option on a 330? is there anything my 510 did that a 330 cant? is the 330 a
robust unit, or a cheaper, flimsy model? sorry for all the questions, but i
am totally confused by the choices.

thanks again,
Mike Hooker