first of all...
there has only been one MD portie with optical out....Sony's MZ-R1.

SOmeone mentioned Aiwa buds with silicone pads.  Koss makes a similar item.
they call it "The Plug." it has some weird hydro-foam *thats what they call
it...i don't see what's so hydro- about it)  I got 'em from panel minidisc
for only $20USD...gread bass, even from my R50's line out!

how are those memorex blanks from Circuit city? i saw them there on saturday
but didn't buy them (all the stories of the radio-quality sound) what are
the BLER's?

Jeffrey Lan<----excited because he found a rare single at circuit city for
only $10 USD!!!!

"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny."
-Jimmy Chamberlin, Drummer for The Smashing Pumpkins