> Oh and while I'm here, can I say a combo of a k6-3/400 cpu and the
> creative savage4 32mb agp card really rocks, even with old 60nS edo
> simms.  When I stick PC100 dimms in I expect it to *SCREAM*

It probably will scream. The computer store near me has seen most of it's
Savage4 cards returned by people using PC100 memory because there's a
compatibility issue, something to do with BUS hogging and badly written
drivers locking up sound cards but only on PC100 systems. If I ever get
enough money to add one to my system I'll let you know if it works! :o)

Magic -> also no longer worrying about his PC freezing. At the moment it's
running at 34.2C with a CPU temp of 35.1C and it's been that way for the
last 4 hours.
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk (under construction)
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]