ello, im new to the list, so just wanted to say hi.
anyway, i was looking into various ways of linking
up to a pc, so i was wondering if anyone has had any
luck.  i know sony has that kit, but its like 200 or
so, so i wanted to see if there are any good alternatives.  thanks.

 steve riley.
 media.
 look.
 listen.