Magic Dici  (sp?):

>Who would guess theres an MD unit inside? WHen you get inside you just open
>the walkman and take it out!

Hmmm... you'd have to get to the concert pretty early...and whart about the
guards asking "is that a screwdriver in your pants or are you just happy to
see me?" :)

> > -OPTICAL OUT!!!!!
>
>YES!!!!! Sorry... did I sound enthusiastic there? ;o)

Hey! that reponse would be perfect for an ad for one of those weird VibPus
things someone wrote about....\

>I have a little friend Joe who is 12 and has an MD (R37). Anybody know of
>any younger MD users? If you want to "funk up" an MD, there's some great
>stickers out there! Joe's got Star Wars stickers on his (clear pastic ones
>which make it look like they're part of the MD!).

Poloroid has a new camera that puts little (~1x2 cm, i think) photos on
stickers....If i had one, i'd probably shoot pics of random groupings of
color and align them perfectly on my  r50 to create a Smashing Pumpkins
heart logo, or maybe a Nine Inch Nails "NIN" or maybe Depeche Mode "DM" or
maybe.........yeah...mosaic your MD mahine....

BTW, since it's getting close to the holidays....and my budget is only $110
USD...what's the cheapest CD player w/ optical out, and where is it
availible?  I don't care if its a portie and has suckie battery life....I'll
have to plug it in anyways....

Jeffrey/Jeremy Lan (some people say i look more like a person named Jeremy
than Jeffrey)

Oh, BTW magic...your in the UK right...and is your friend on md-l?  okay...i
guess i'kll say "youngest md-l'er in the US.