Greets matt, I own a MZR-50 too, the sound and everything else is cool
enough but...

after a while, ( maybe it's just my set ) the plug connection for the
earphones, seems loose and no, I do not abuse my set nor do I often plug in
and out my ear phones,  and thus you have very very bad connection,
....well apart from that and maybe it's size, ( it's kinda of big compare
to today's standard ) , everything is pretty much cool.

Khaos.

"Matt Vukin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16-11-99 01:18:54 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]