From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Matt Vukin
Sent:   Tuesday, 16 November 1999 4:19
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: MZ-R50

I am planning on buying my first MD recorder/player in the next month or so.
I have done a lot of research on what's out there and what soon will be out
there . . I have concluded that the MZ-R50 is one of the best looking and
performing units out there right now - even when compared to the newer
models released by Sharp, Sony, JVC, Panasonic . . .  I am looking for
feedback from anybody who has an opinion on this matter!  I don't want to
make a mistake spending so much money so please help me out if you can.  I
have found a place where I can get this player for $230 new.  THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!