I wanted to alert and warn everybody here NOT to order the Servired
leather case for the R90 **FROM MINIDISCO.com**.  If you order this case,
**order it from SERVIRED DIRECTLY**.  Minidisco is selling the wrong case.

The case that minidisco.com is selling is the wrong size, they'll send you
the case for the 821/831/E44/E80 (all one case, which is okay since they're
about the same size), and claim that the R90 fits this case as well, which
is DOES NOT (at least not the way it's supposed to).  The correct case is
supposed to be a centimeter narrower and fit with the headphones plugged
in, which minidisco's case does not.  Anyway, it's a small mix of
mis-information (and perhaps inadvertent false advertising) that needs to
be fixed.

I feel bad in that I've recommended a couple of people to buy the case from
Minidisco (since their delivery is MUCH faster than Servired's--2-3 days
vs. 4 weeks), but I've been told that the case they got didn't fit the unit
correctly, and now I can see why.  If I hear from the powers that be at
Minidisco, I'll let you guys know.

--Brian Youn

IBM Corporation, Austin
Design Systems Environment