From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Eric Woudenberg
Sent: December 10, 1999 1:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Need help for an Avery campaign

Hi Tom,

You write:

>Got this e-mail response from Avery and think we might include the
>community?!?
>       Dear Tom:
>       Thank you for visiting Avery's website, your message is important to
>       us.  Please send me another message, with the dimensions, and I will
>       gladly submit into our database a need for a new product for these
>       mini disc labels.  I personally, have not seen these, are they the
>       discs for cameras'?  Looking forward to your reply.  Again, thank you
>       for your interest in Avery.
>       Sincerely,
>       Judith
>       Avery Dennison Consumer Service Center
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think it would be fine, although I can't believe Avery really
doesn't know about MiniDiscs. Ideally you'd be able to buy sheets of
either disc labels, case labels, or spine labels, and maybe some kind
of combo version that has sets of 1 disc label, 2(?) spine labels, and
1 case label all on the same sheet.

It's nice to hear Avery's so responsive.

I'm forwarding this to the MD mailing list in case other's wish to add
something.

Rick