I bought two packs of the memorex 20 mds for $30 U.S. each at
circuitous city.  I am very fond of them.  My wife says some of the
colors are pretty, which is always very important.  Since they don't
have have cases, I have been inspired to a new system of labelling,
where I just put a little strip label on the top end of the MD.  You
can still look at it after slipping it into a jewel case, if you have
a jewel case to put it in.  I used to label the jewel cases, but it
was hell trying to keep the MDs and the jewel cases matched up.

If you have a problems with me doing this, please please get a life.
 ;  )

With warmest regards,  Steve Higgs