In reference to the part of the paragraph that's "carroted" (i.e.,
"...write over titling space to increase capacity") -- how would you go
about doing that?  I'd love to fit in a few more songs, and often find the
74 minute capacity stifling, since I had grown up on and gotten used to
cassettes that were anywhere from 90 - 110 minutes long  (if only that
capacity on MD....)  I go on hourlong runs or hour-and-a-half long runs
every once in awhile, and that 74 minutes just gets to be a little too
short...

_STeve

"We found you in the spare room with your eyes no longer there / The lamp
        flex led up to your heart like a divers cord for air / We
        electrolysed your mind / And analysed your limbs / Escapist rap --
        I've had all that / Now it's me that's going to win" 'Pressure'
        (Sunscreem)

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]