I can assure you I wasn't writing spam. I did feel inspired to write
about what I think are the best powered speakers I have ever seen or
heard. I have no affiliation whatsoever with Klipsch, and if I did I
certainy wouldn't say don't spend $850 for Klipsch speakers when you can
get better Klipsch speakers for a third of the price and that was
clearly stated in the review. Think of this speaker system as really
powerful, extended headphones which is what they are. People write about
headphones here a lot. Because you can plug this entire speaker system
right into your headphone jack if you use the right connectors with
absolutely no amplifier required, or you could use two speakers and the
subwoofer if you didn't want to or don't have the y jack to bring both
one eighth inch plugs together. But these adapters are easily found at
places like Radio Shack. Now you've got 400 watts of THX certified
headphone power coming out of any MD player/recorder you choose. I don't
think a lot of people knew about this option and it really falls into
the category of being financially feasible for almost anybody who has an
MD unit of any type. It's not that much different theoretically speaking
than writing about some of the patch type thngs wrote about on this list
for titling, recording from a computer, and so on. A lot of times those
discussions are about fixes and shortcuts. Think of this as a shortcut
to getting 400 watts of sound power from any MD player a lot of people
on this list probably didn't know existed until I wrote about it.