[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> "PrinceGaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Although I haven't got one, the Psion5 organiser range make the
> >PalmX series look like kiddies toys. At least if they are as
> >much better than the Psion 3c as all reports suggest. I know I
> >may be flamed for saying this but my personal opinion is the
> >PalmX organiser range is over-rated heap of steaming smelly
> >sh*te.
>
> You're not going to be flamed by me, but you *are* going to be reminded
> that you're comparing products in completely different markets. It's like
> comparing a bicycle to motorcycle. They both have clear and indisputable
> advantages over one another.

That's exactly what I wanted to write.

The Psion 5mx series is a powerfull hand-held computer that is fited to
do more than just 'organising' your work/live. It can also be used a
portable word-processor or spreadsheet program. It main competitors are
the Windows CE based handheld PCs.

The Palm devices are a lot smaller and therefor a lot easier to carry
around where ever you go. This makes them very good organisers with some
extra's.

Cheers,
Ralph -> It's like portable CD players and portable MD players. The former
  isn't realy portable while the later is!

Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE