Hya All,

>Hmm, sounds familiar ;). I dropped my Sharp 722 on the Computing Lab
>floor on Tuesday, ever since it's made clickling noises while
>returning back to home.... Any fixes would be apreciated ;).
A friend has the idea that it was a cog out of alignment, it sounds
plausable, so on Saturday I'm gonna open the baby up and look at the
cogs... Thank god for the service manual ;).... either that or do some
fraud at Dixons..... Hmmm, tricky.... ;)

Have a good one all,

Peter.
--
"Eat British Lamb... 5000 foxs can't be wrong!" -- Poster
Peter Wood. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - ICQ? UIN - 15779342