I have a set of these speakers and they really do sound VERY nice.
Normally, I only use the front speakers, which I have connected to a
Mackie mixer which takes inputs from my computers and Sony MXD-D3 (CD/MD).
The back speakers are connected directly to the rear outputs of the Xitel
Storm Platinum on my desktop PC, which I can use to play DVD's in
surround sound (using CyberLink PowerDVD 2.5), or 3-D games.

However, I have noticed one big problem..  perhaps it's a defect in the
set I have.  There's a subtle hiss (sounds like white noise) coming from
the back two speakers that I can't figure out how to get rid of.  It
doesn't matter if I have the rear input connected to my computer or not
plugged in at all, it doesn't matter what the volume knobs are set to, and
it seems to be coming out of the rear outputs, because I can hear it
with either set of speaker wires or any of the four satellites.

There is also a *VERY* quiet hiss coming from the front speakers, but I
can only hear it if I put my ear right up to the speaker, so it's not a
problem..  The hiss from the rear speakers, OTOH, is easily drowned out if
I'm actually playing music, but in a quiet room, I have to unplug the rear
speakers or else it starts to get really annoying!

Has anyone else with these speakers noticed anything like this?  I'll have
to send some mail to Klipsch and see what they have to say...

-Jake