Hi List!

When i listened to the sound, i only heard the very high television beep.
(The high tone.) I thought that was everything, But when i used winamp,
i adjusted 6k, 14k, 12k, 16k, on the EQ, and then i could hear the REAL
noise.
I was very surprised. It sounded like a AM Tuner which was tuned between 2
stations.
This might be a sort of noise that comes from the spinning of the MD-Walkman
motor.

This might be a hint for everyone who does not hear anything special.

Greetings, Joost (Don't mind my bad English...)