From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Joost de Meij
Sent:   Friday, 7 January 2000 5:05
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: The noise. (Now online)

When i listened to the sound, i only heard the very high television beep.
(The high tone.) I thought that was everything, But when i used winamp,
i adjusted 6k, 14k, 12k, 16k, on the EQ, and then i could hear the REAL
noise.
I was very surprised. It sounded like a AM Tuner which was tuned between 2
stations.
This might be a sort of noise that comes from the spinning of the MD-Walkman
motor.