From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of L K
Sent:   Friday, 7 January 2000 5:10
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: 240 V

I'm going to buy my first MD, a Sony Mz-R91 from Hong
Kong for use in Australia.
I'd like to know whether its better to buy the 110V
japanese version or the slightly more expensive
Hongkong version which is 220V.
However australia uses 240V.
is it ok to just get the 110V and use some converter
to change it to 240V?