>I know that this isn't probably the best place to ask this but hey you all
>do it ;)
>
>Anyone know if it's possible to extract a multitrack CD into one MP3 ? For
>example you have a "live" CD that all blends into one, but has track
>markers. I've tried using some CDtoMP3 programs but they seem to insist on
>seperating the tracks.

Well, if you can't find a program, you can always rip the CD to WAV files,
paste them together with something like cool edit, en then encode the
complete WAV, it's a bit of a hassle but it works, can't say I know of a
program that converts a whole cd to one MP3...

Bye, Remko van der Vossen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Black Angel, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 48056779
EDA and owner of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fan of Jewel, The X-Files, Chris Carter, Mac Gyver,
BtVS, Jane Jensen's Gabriel Knight

Pretty; "There is a pretty girl on the Face of this magazine
And all I can see are my dirty hands turning the page" Jewel