| Anyone know if it's possible to extract a multitrack CD into one MP3 ? For
| example you have a "live" CD that all blends into one, but has track
| markers. I've tried using some CDtoMP3 programs but they seem to insist on
| seperating the tracks.

The easiest way I know to extract multiple tracks as a contiguous WAV
is to use "cdparanoia" or "cdda2wav" under Linux.  Since these are
open sourced, you may be able to find versions to run on your machine,
or port the software yourself.

Links to these and other CD-related Linux applications (i.e., other
rippers) can be found under
        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/cd.html

Romain Kang             Siemens Info/Comm Products, San Jose R&D
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  formerly Pyramid Technology Corporation

Disclaimer: I represent myself alone, except where otherwise indicated.