-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Rick Pali
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 10:59 PM

I'm curious if the signal is undergoing conversion to/from analogue at any
point. I know that it doesn't in the receiver, but I wonder about the mixer
in the soundcard. One promising sign is that as long as the record level is
at 100% in the mixer, the record level indicator readings in CoolEdit are
identical to those on the minidisc deck. I know that the SB Live isn't the
best card in the world for this kind of thing, but I've got to work with
what I've got at this point.

Any comments or thoughts are welcome.

Rick.
-+---