Hi!

        I've browsed and searched trhough this list archives before buying
MD equipment; both this list and the minidisc.org are great!

        I have been offered a used MDX-C670RDS at a reasonable (very)
price, but problem is there's no user manual. I know it will be
relatively easy to operate it, but I'm a RTFM maniac, and also would like
to know about wired remote compatibility, possible add-ons (CD-Chargers,
et al).

        There's any kind soul out there that could send me scans? It will
be a nice addition also for the minidisc.org site!

        Thanks in advance,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      irc: pukka