There was a get-together for the youths in our congregation last Saturday
night. During the evening, something went wrong with the DJ's CD player
(so I'm told), so he begged us to bring our portable MiniDisc player, a
Sony MZ-R37. He connected it and we gave him a quick once-over. He was
very impressed.

Additionally, a singing artist named Veronica something-or-other was
present as well to perform a few songs. The medium chosen for her music?
You guessed it: MD. We briefly talked about the format, and I learned
that she keeps all of her music on MD. 'It's the way to go,' she said.
Incidentally, she owns an R30.

Don't give up hope, mailing list folks!