> I too think that Sony needs to actually do something about MD. I see
> Phillips' CD-R ads ("Got to admit it's gettin' better -- gettin' better
> all the time") on TV and elsewhere, but the only advertisements for MD
> I've seen are in Marvel Comics! Nothing even in SOUND & VISION magazine,
> I don't think. TV and radio commercials would help a lot. In fact, now
> may be Sony's one window of opportunity.

Hi there list,

belive it or not, Sony does actually advertise the Mini Disc over here in
Oz.  I gota admit though that the ads are really strange and very obscure,
I'm not sure it's really what they need.  No explanation of the general
capabilities, though it does make it clear that they have recording
capabilities I gotta admit.  I have never seen print media advertisements
though, only in Japan where there are brochures in all the stores (cause
most big stores sell everything....Kmart style I guess).  It has just a big
a hiold over there as cd etc in terms of presence in stock displays.

Well, enough of my ramble, just a point of interest.

jeremy.