Hey Jason,

> Thanks for your email man. Yeah MD's are too expensive huh! I get
> Kodak blank CD-R's for $1.90 each at the local comp fair, but
> blank MD's are $4.50.

$1.90 is a great price.  Why do you think it is that everywhere else in the
world people are paying hepas for CD-rs?  And consequently very little md
blanks?

> You wouldn't know the URL's for any good blank MD suppliers in
> Japan would you ?

There is a link on the md community page (sorry don't have the address handy
but could find it quickly if you need it) for an actual shop front store in
Japan (foget which city) that sends out mini discs and acc., I guess they
have good prices.  I'm sure there are others, I have a friend that gets em
from somewhere else, but it's best to buy them in boxes of at least twenty
to thirty, so be prepared.  So I can't be more specific :(

 Those prices I quoted come form a place I know in Hiroshima that is over
the road from the baseball stadium (hint: anyone going to hiroshima should
check this part of town out, heaps of good music stores).  Anyway, this is
not a music store, but a shop that sells lots of stuff cheap.  They have had
(both times I've been there) a few bins of varying quality discs ranging
from $2 AUS to about $6 AUS for the REALLY good md's that usually cost about
$15-20 over here. ie professional quality studio etc.

Sorry everyone else for the ramble, but thought it might be of interest to
anyone planning to be in Japan, just a thought.

jeremy.