I'm looking to buy an MD boombox but have been pretty frustrated trying to
locate one that runs on batteries and is not discontinued.  I know Casio
made one but I can't find anyone that sells it anymore.  Does anyone have an
MD boombox that runs on batteries?  I'd appreciate if you let me know what
model you have and where you got it...also if you are happy with it or not.

If no one has an MD boombox that runs on batteries (I still think it's
ludicrous that this is such an unusual criteria for a boombox) then I'd
appreciate any input on the Aiwa CSDMD50 boombox, which I think is the one I
will get if I can't find one that runs on batteries.

Thanks a bunch!

Regards,
Jim