Would anything else like to see more characters available in the number
available for titling tracks and discs? I would like to see square
brackets, which I would use for secondary information instead of the
pointy sort (if creating a copy of an album, I will put the year of
release and method of copying in the disc title [e.g. "<1995; CD-d>" --
the last part means the source was a CD, and the transfer was digital]).
Also, accented characters would be a nice touch, I think. Any other
ideas?

J[onathan] C. R. Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])