On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, J. C. R. Davis wrote:

        Hi!

> I wonder why they didn't just add them originally. Are other
> accent-oriented language countries (e.g. Spain) missing these characters
> as well? I just think that brackets should have been included!

        Sure! There aren't localized versions AFAIK, I think, without
being sure that the only "special" are japanese units; the rest are all
"english".

        greets,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      irc: pukka        Seville            Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org