I'm in the UK and I have a Japanese model Sharp 821.  I bought this about 8
months ago from Electronics Shopping Mall together with a Newstar NF-60 AC
adapter (220v to 100v).  I also have the Sharp adapter (AD-MD1AP 100v to 5v)
which I assume comes as standard with the Japanese models.

Unfortunately, the Newstar adapter has blown up leaving me with no immediate
means of charging the minidisc.

Does anyone know where in the UK I can source a replacement adapter (i.e.
3-pin plug to 2-pin socket, 240v to 100v)?  Better still, is the Sharp
adapter for UK models (ADT20APE I think) available to purchase separately?