Now that I know that I can't avoid the Sony R50's major drawback, I need
to know about possible replacements.

One of the things I love about the R50 is how easy it makes editing stuff
that's on the disc. Setting track marks, erasing tracks, moving tracks
and setting titles are all dead simple operations. The reviews I've read
of the Aiwas lead me to believe that their editing features are not as
simple to use as the Sony's. Is this really the case? Or does it sound
worse than it really is?

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]