From: Eric Woudenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Peter Ravn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: MD: Stop press: The Cassette is back!

> Hi Peter,
>
> Peter Ravn writes:
>
> >Check out http://www.supremevideo.com/audio/hit/comp.htm
> >
> >;-)
>
> Excellent find! I've put it in the news and am forwarding it to the MD
> mailing list.
>
> Why does this thing crack me up?

Let me get this right... The idea is to take a low quality MP3 player, put
it in a tape deck, reducing the quality even more, remove all the "instant
skip" functions so it behaves like a cassette, and add the requirement for a
Windows based PC with USB into the equation. Get real!! I'd get better
quality from a real tape!

Is this the futire of MP3 - novelty items.... ?

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]