Well, I'm not an MP3 fan but I have to admit it's kinda cute.
an mp3 player shaped like a cassate tape....

then again, we in the MD world, we've got Mickey Mouse
players, and Hello Kitty discs...

fun novelty, kinda like spray string

just my .02

-Jeffrey

--
The day MS makes something that doesn't suck
will be the day they start making vacuum cleaners.