Just to let you know: be wary of AIWA head units.  I
bought one last year (CD).  One of the reasons I
bought it was that it had the aux input.  I HATE it!
AT LEAST once a week, the unit will either not accept
the CD that I am trying to insert, or, occasionally,
will not eject the CD that I was playing (sometimes it
just stops playing in the middle of the disc as if it
no longer recognizes that the CD is still there).  The
solution is to remove the faceplace and push the reset
button.  This is not easy to do while driving, so one
is usually CD-less until arrving at a traffic light.
Of course, doing this also elimates all the preset
radio stations and sets the clock to midnight.

Also, when the CD is replayed (it automatically goes
back to track one and replays after it is finished),
the CD skips all over the place - even when standing
still.  The solution here is to turn off the player
and then turn it back on.

Oh, and the radio reception sucks.

James