The only recorder to have this was Sonys first one, the MZ-1.

While the md community has asked about it, and asked for it
it seems to be falling of deaf ears.

The closest you can find, would be the Sony MZ-R5ST which is
a portable with a docking station.  On the Docking station
are additional inputs and outputs, including optical out.

Hope this helps.

-Jeffrey

--
The day MS makes something that doesn't suck
will be the day they start making vacuum cleaners.