> Am I the only one who thinks it's brilliant? I have no problems with
> changing songs without hitting the stop button, but that might have to do
> with the size of my fingers.

I've tried other remotes (Aiwa AM-F7, Sharp 721, Sharp 702, Panasonic
SJ-MJ70, the newer Sony remote used in the R90), and the older Sony
"twist-stick" remote was by FAR the most annoying remote to use with one
hand.

I mean, it's not that it's unbearable, but it pales greatly in
comparison to the others when you factor in ease of use with one hand.

And I have small fingers.

- Ed.