I am an avid fan of the ZDTV an they have been pushing a new DVD player that
offers some very interesting features.  So while  kicking around my Circuit
City Store here in Phx, AZ I noticed that they had the Apex DVD player on
sale for $179.  I thought I would give it a try, and man what a deal!
Forget the DVD portion, here is what is cool, NO SCMS!  Yes, you heard me
correctly.  It plays CDR's RW's and will decode MP3's.  It also alows you to
play DVD's from any region code and has component video out to boot!  It is
not a quality piece, but it has some very cool features.  Just wanted to let
you know.

JV