In regards to my posting on that thread, I'm just looking for CD or MD
copies of the European 12" Vinyl 7 track single of "Genie In A Bottle"
by Christina Aguilera-it is impossibe to find, I've been looking for
weeks. Usually stuff like this can be found with a minimum of effort.

When I play MD's at a gig, I use the holdover technique of segueing from
my Top 40 radio experience-I never mix, but I try to match songs that
build and decline in a fashion that doesn't make for any abrupt
changes-so I never use the MD mixing decks.