Here I am again, getting all my MD issues out at once while I have a
little net time...  :)

        I have heard many people mention about recording in mono to double
the time on an MD.  What is the command on an MZR-55?  (I assume they
have one somewhere cause it isn't in the manual...)  Danke...

        -=James

--God Bless mailing lists, one of the only truly pure forms of exchanging
info over the net.

James Caran
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Current Res: 3242 Garfield Avenue, Alameda CA 94501
Phone: (510)523-6345
Cell: (510)823-6367
Web Crew, http://www.hyannissound.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]