On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Dave Helgerson wrote:

> won't special order anything.  What I'd really like to get is a Pioneer that
> would control my existing 6 disc CD changer and would fit right in where my
> Pioneer cassette head is.  Does anyone have any advice?

Check out http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/car/mini_disc.htm
It looks like there are several models listed, plus the dealer locator
might be able to help you out. Crutchfield doesn't carry any Pioneer MD
units as far as I know, and I don't know any other online vendors too
well. There's always eBay, you can usually get good deals on MD stuff but
it's easy to bid way too much on something.

Ian