On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Dave Helgerson wrote:

        Hi,

> I'm not having a lot of fun trying to find an MD player for my car.  A
> couple of stores don't carry them because "they don't sell well."  How can
> they sell well if you don't carry them??  Best Buy has one Sony model and
> won't special order anything.  What I'd really like to get is a Pioneer that
> would control my existing 6 disc CD changer and would fit right in where my
> Pioneer cassette head is.  Does anyone have any advice?

        If you need a pioneer, and want the MD in the head unit, there's
little room for advice: there's only one available. If you prefer the head
unit to control an MD and a CD charger, then I guess the offer is wider...

        greets,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      irc: pukka        Seville            Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org