* "Magic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sun, 05 Mar 2000
| The chips that convert PCM 44.1KHz 16bit stereo sound into S/PDIF and back
| again are available for £25. I fail to see how the extra cost is justified.

The salaries of the hardware and software developers and testers.  The
salaries of the writers of documentation.  The salaries of your sales and
marketing department.  Legal costs.  Advertising costs.  Manufacturing
costs.  Printing costs.  Packaging costs.  Shipping costs.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \