Sorry everyone for the off topic but i don't know where else i can ask this (you
people are just so learn-ed).

I'm wanting to purchase a region-free DVD drive for my PC, and i was wondering if
there are any good websites with info on this, and what drive i should buy?

ALSO, does anyone know whether it's possible to get a PCI card to decode the Dolby AC3
digital signal, or is there any possible way to decode an AC3 signal into 4 channels
using the SBLive?

Thanks for any help and/or info you can offer!

Jason

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]