On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, las wrote:

> Simply put, how do you convert MP3 tiles to CD audio files so that you
> can create audio CDs that can be played on a standard CD player.
>
> Is there software that does this?

Just convert the mp3s into .wav files, use your favorite cd burning
program, and away you go! Most popular MP3 players can do this
(Winamp/Sonique), just use a "wav writer" or "disk writer" output.

Also, many new cd burning programs can actually decode mp3 files on the
fly as they are being burned to CD. The newest EZ CD Creator from Adaptec
and Nero from Ahead can do this. Nero's definately my favorite Windows
burning program.

Ian