I know there must be several ways to do this, but I don't find any links
to it on the MD community web page.   Every so often, people ask how to
do this, 'cause they recorded something with their portable and want to
share it with some that aren't enlightened.  Is there a web page I can
point them to for the options on how to do it?  It seems there is plenty
on going the other way, but to make these things more useful to
musicians, they need a way to record on  MD, and then copy it to a CD to
give or sell to a potential market for their music.