Hi,

there are many misunderstandings about the End Search feature, and it seems
to me that many of the guys on this list is against it, but I've found it
very useful. But, I must admit, it depends for what you are using for your
MD. I'm using MD mostly for doing interviews, and for such a reason it is
very helpful feature, when you're doing some editing, and namely, move the
track 10 to the track 2, where are you ? At the place 2, of course, and you
need to go back to the end of the disc and continue to record your own parts
of the audio article. Even if you don't need to record anything of your own
on the disc, you need to find fast recorded parts and moved them around,
usually to moved them somewhere at the beginning ( and go back to the end,
again). So, keep your minds open for various ways of using MD's and don't be
so selfish, I do understand it is a very annoying if you are using MDs only
at home, taping CDs or MP3s, but for some aspects of recordings and editing,
it is very valuable function. I'd like to hear some other comments about it,
and thinking it is a good feature even for "classical" home recording ( when
you are moving some songs, with a remaining blank space on the disc, you
also need to push the End Search to continue recording and filed up the
disc, don't you?).

I.