I am also open to suggestions but the one I
> would like
> would at least have 40 Anti-Shock, a Microphone, a jack to connect
> to the
> headphones jack of my audio equipment, and I dont know much about MD
> players
> but my range is up to $250, I also would like to know about
> warranties that
> you get if you order from an online store.  I'm looking for the BEST
> MD
> player my money can buy.  Please help

Well, for 250 forget it.

I don't thing sony even bundles a microphone with any of thier portables,
and only one I know of under $300 is the R37 and possibly R50. Neither
have a mic.

Your thing about 40 sec. Anti-Shock, well. I honestly don't see the need
for it. Granted it has it's advantages on battery use, but my portable
has 10 (or less with laser being offf) and I've never had it skip in a
car/bus/biking/walking etc, and I don't think the time of anti-shock has
much to do with recroding, I'm probably mistaken.

J.R.